Field Marketing Executive (Graduate Leadership Development Programme)
- £24,500 + company vehicle + benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 1st May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
“Never thought about a career in an industry like ours ……then think again!
TTI is a world leader when it comes to the design, manufacture and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, floor care and appliances.
We’re looking for Graduates to join us who are excited by the idea of being at the forefront of their sector, propelling amazing brands to further success. We’ll give you all the tools (pun intended) that you need to nurture your success and find yourself climbing the ladder in no time.
We will enroll you in our Graduate Leadership Development Programme where we will give you all the product and professional training you could imagine.
We are currently looking to expand our graduate teams across both of our major power tool brands; Milwaukee and Ryobi.
Milwaukee is an industry leading manufacturer and marketer of heavy-duty, portable power tools and accessories for professional users worldwide. Since its' founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: to produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to the professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable industrial tools money can buy.
Ryobi is one of the world’s largest and most innovative power tool and outdoor product manufacturers, specialising in making pro-featured power equipment truly affordable. That’s why Ryobi is the choice of millions of DIY homeowners, woodworkers, hobbyists, craftspeople and garden enthusiasts. Today, RYOBI offers the most extensive award winning and innovative line of consumer focused products and accessories for worldwide use.
- Being responsible for owning and developing your own geographical region
- Identifying business opportunities and consulting with customers to realise the potential of the opportunity to our mutual benefits
- On a daily basis you’ll be maintaining and nurturing relationships with key business customers, ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- You’ll be coordinating sales which will be recognized and rewarded accordingly
- Working with / educating and training external stakeholders to a high level
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products
- You’ll be helping stores by delivering high impact merchandising based on personal relationships and insightful support from our marketing team
- One of the really exciting aspects is supporting events both in the UK and around Europe
- Our graduate programme looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
- Your learning will begin with an intense programme of product and innovation training, so whatever level of knowledge you join us with, you are soon up and running. A range of business skills classroom based courses supplements your on-the-job training to really develop your skills and abilities to perform at your best.
- We constantly review the progress of the graduates on our programme and work with you and your manager to explore opportunities for you to progress within the company.
- Make no mistake; this is a front-line, rapid learning role. Prove yourself in the role and it is the route we use to successfully develop leaders both in our UK business and beyond.
- University degree
- Full driving license
- Second languages beneficial
Click the apply button below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free