Field Marketing Exec | Nutritious Snack Company
- £28000 to £29600 per annum + benefits + bonus
- 30th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who are they?
Since 2004, these guys have been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. They were born out of their founder's desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient. What began as a line of premium fruit & nut bars sparked the creation of an entirely new healthy snacking category. Today, they have a family of snacks that offer solutions for a variety of different occasions.
What you'll do
They are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, proactive and all-round go-getter to join the field marketing team, based in Edinburgh and Glasgow. You will be joining a team that bring the brand to life across the UK, through events, working with Brand Ambassadors and product sampling to accelerate towards becoming the #1 healthy snacking brand in the category. This is the perfect opportunity for you to lead from the front, driving business forward on the ground and being the face of the brand for your region. The ideal candidate will have unstoppable energy and be a lover of a healthy lifestyle and delicious snacks!
Regional Event Activation
From local sporting events, to national trade shows - the Regional Field Marketing Executive will manage and activate an events calendar for the region. It will be their responsibility to set up at events, being the face of the brand to reach new users and create loyal fans.
Managing the Brand Ambassadors
The Brand ambassadors are responsible for getting the products directly into the hands of consumers, so they can taste (and love) the product. Through in-store and proximity sampling, they will educate and spread the love of the product to bring new users in to this brand. As Regional Field Marketing Executive, it will be your responsibility to manage their schedules, recruitment and training - and ensuring they hit regional sampling targets!
Executing In-store Excellence
Supporting the regional sales managers, the FME will ensure best in class in-store demo activations and merchandising. While the sales team ensure the products are stocked and available, the Field Marketing team ensure engagement with customers and consumers, be it through sampling, new campaigns or innovation.
What you'll bring to the company
- Constant energy, passion and excitement about growing the brand in your region
- Best in class organisation of the growing activation team, in-store sampling strategy & event activation
- A genuine interest in the UK food & drink industry, keeping on top of trends and insights, particularly in your region
- A natural instinct to work independently and on-the-go in different in environments
- Strong reporting skills and consistent sharing with the wider business on how the company is performing in the region
- Graduated from University or college with a Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- A full UK driving license
- Experience working within the FMCG arena / field marketing in the UK
- Experience in a position of responsibility. ie team leader / management
What the company offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in the company!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- The opportunity to travel the UK and work flexibly around your region
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family's needs
- Your health is important! Their wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Doctors, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual dress code - feel free to wear your company gear
- Monthly shipment of your favourite bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, you're all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and they support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
Sign up for job alerts - its free