FDM Technical Graduate Programme
Your dream career is only a few clicks away!
Training start date: Immediate training start date available – completed remotely
Picture this: you’ve completed your training at FDM and have now become a fully-fledged member of a team within a leading organisation. You’ve influenced a major million-pound project or you’re supporting the installation of new technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) into institutions across Europe. These are all examples of FDM consultant journeys, why not start yours today?
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 company and one of the UK’s leading graduate employers, with over 3,900 FDM consultants currently placed with our clients globally, working in a variety of roles:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Engineering
- Data Engineering
As part of our award-winning Graduate Programme, you will be provided with industry recognised training and will gain valuable expertise to help you unlock your full potential, get ahead of the competition and secure your placement with internationally recognised companies. Your opportunity to make an impact in the industry starts here. You don’t need to have a STEM degree to work in IT, all you need is a passion for technology.
5 reasons why FDM is for you:
- Access to blue chip companies at the start of your graduate career
- Commercially relevant and fully-funded training, with opportunities to earn industry recognised qualifications
- Individual mentoring and coaching to help support your FDM experience
- Opportunities to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
- Access to different FDM staff networks which provide a supportive community for discussion, learning, personal growth and career development
The ideal FDMer has:
- Passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree (2:2 or higher) – all degree subjects welcome
- Interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
From day one, FDM has always been about the people. We encourage inclusivity and celebrate diversity, in terms of background, culture and skills. We are bold, creative and innovative. As a part of the FDM community, you will be supported throughout your journey to achieve your career goals while your efforts will always be recognised and rewarded.
Show the world your true worth, apply now!
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
Graduate Technical Consultant16 January 2021
IT Consultant07 July 2020
Business Consultant - FDM Graduate Programme27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs leeds computing & it jobs london fdm technical graduate programme
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2023 Technology & Engineering Graduate Programmes - Nationwide
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Competitive with excellent benefits
London, Scotland, International, International (Europe), Glasgow
KPMG 2023 Powered Applications Graduate Programme - London
KPMG 2023 Technology Engineering Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
FDM Graduate Technical Operations Consultant
Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds