About The Role
Information Technology underpins almost every operation a business depends on! FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our Technical Operations Graduate Programme and fast track their way to a senior role, leading teams, while ensuring that critical business applications and services are available, maintained and protected. You will be at the centre of the team helping to reduce risk and protect the brands reputation.
On the FDM Technical Operations Graduate Programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from Level 1 Service Desk or Security Operations Analysts, through to Level 2 Application or Production Support.
Technical Operations teams are an essential function to ensure that services are always running optimally and are ready to spring into action when things go wrong. Technical Operations is the perfect first role in IT, providing you with an in-depth view of business operations and how IT supports different business functions. There will be the opportunity to specialise in managing the systems that support specific departments alongside developing knowledge on how IT services are responsible for delivering value to business users and clients.
Through our programme, you will receive hands on training, working directly with application servers, networks, and cyber security tools, with plenty of exercises and labs to challenge you and build your confidence. You will also study for and certify in ITIL v4, a widely recognised service management framework. Our programme will equip you with the skills and knowledge to help you build a diverse and successful career in technology.
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- A problem solver who thrives under pressure
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- The right to work in the UK
What we offer you
- The chance to gain a professional qualification in ITIL v4 Foundation
- Opportunity to develop a wide range of cross-functional skills and specialisms
- Provides the foundation for a wide range of potential future career pathways
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are job-ready
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
- A full-time contract with a salary from day 1 of training
Our people are our passion and that's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider focusing on IT and one of the UK's leading graduate employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and nearly 5000 consultants currently placed on client site around the world, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.