FDM Graduate Software Developer
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s).
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
Apply now by clicking here, or by using the 'Apply Now' button below.
FDM Group is an award-winning company and the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry.
FDM Group Interview Reviews
Graduate Technical Consultant16 January 2021
IT Consultant07 July 2020
Business Consultant - FDM Graduate Programme27 December 2018
The phone interview took 15 minutes asking questions such as why you want to work in the IT industry; what attracts you to FDM group; and general questions to gain a quick...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs leeds fdm graduate software developer
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Wiley Edge - Graduate Software Engineer - UK
South West, London, North West, Scotland, Nationwide
Wiley Edge - Graduate C++ Developer - Heathrow
KPMG 2023 Technology Engineering Graduate Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
KPMG 2023 Technology & Engineering Graduate Programmes - Nationwide
Applications Engineer – Heathrow
£30,000 + Area Allowance