EY Graduate Programmes - Nationwide
- Competitive + Benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
You’ll jump straight in with real client work from day one, working as part of a team. Whatever business area you choose, you’ll be using and developing your natural strengths and learning new skills as you go. By the time you finish your programme, you’ll be professionally qualified and ready to progress your career.
What will you be doing?
There are several business areas you could join, such as Actuarial, Assurance, Transactions, Consulting, Technology or Tax. Whatever area you choose, you’ll be:
- Working with local, national and global clients, from start-ups to big organisations
- Communicating with EY people and clients in the UK and internationally
- Learning from some of the best in the business
- Working towards a professional qualification in your field
- Developing the skills to lead teams and projects in the future
As you progress you’ll take on greater responsibilities and you may even gain the opportunity to go on secondments, which will open up many more opportunities within EY and beyond.
Our programmes have different entry requirements. For some, you’ll need an honours degree in any subject, while others will require a subject relevant to your business area. You’ll also need a minimum of Level 2/GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language & Maths, three A-levels, 5 Highers or equivalent by the time the programme starts.
Sign up for job alerts - its free