Express Vending Graduate Sales Programme 2019
- £23,000 basic plus substantial bonus structure + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 21st July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Sales Programme
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Express Vending are an award winning commercial vending machine supplier of high quality coffee machines and vending services within London and the neighbouring counties. Since Express Vending was established in 1992 we have gone from strength to strength; all of our products and services are tailored to meet the demands of organisations of any type and we are recognised for the high quality of our service and product offering, achieving strong customer retention.
We firmly believe that providing quality training and development builds a better business. We offer a number of programmes and opportunities to existing, and potential, employees and encourage career development.
We have an established and very successful Graduate Sales Programme that aims to encourage young people leaving university to join us.
In August 2018 Express Vending were acquired by Selecta, this will provide our customers with an increased offering and our employees with the opportunity to be part of an international, successful company with added career opportunities. Express Vending will continue to operate as a stand-alone organization focusing on London and allowing the team to continue on its well proven growth trajectory.
6 month academy programme which has won lots of awards Winner The Job Crowd.
3 main business areas to rotate
New Business - Generating new clients
Client Relationship Management - responsible for growing existing accounts
Every day essentials - New products and services to existing clients.
· Constantly featured in the top 5 FMCG businesses to work for by The Job Crowd
· Continual learning & development opportunities
· Opportunity to reach managerial level as proven by recent graduates
· Expect to earn £35k, £50k and £70k in your first 3 years
. Uncapped commission.
. £4,800 car allowance after 3 months.
. Annual company trip abroad
· Strong academic background including a degree with a grade of 2:1 or above
· A proven history of achievement and success outside of study (sports, music, business)
· Genuine desire to work in sales and to achieve high levels of financial remuneration
· Aspiration to achieve managerial levels as proven by recent graduates
· Driving licence
· A work hard - play hard attitude
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN SALES REQUIRED
Sign up for job alerts - its free