|Salary:||Trainee OTE to £35,000 (year 1) + Uncapped Commission|
|Location:||South East, London, Reading|
10 x London Based Trainee Recruitment Consultant Vacancies.
Entry level roles based in Central London, no previous recruitment experience required, however experience in sales is a significant advantage. Telesales, door to door, promotion work, retail and fund raising are all great starting platforms to develop transferable skills for Recruitment. If you are strongly motivated by earning potential and fast progression, Recruitment could be the right industry for you to develop in.
What is Recruitment?
Recruitment is sales, high pressure, consultative sales. Focussing initially on networking and building your own business. Then pitching and persuading to develop a network of companies and a network of skilled professionals who you bring together to enable businesses and individuals achieve their commercial goals. And it is VERY competitive.
Working with Explore Group
What’s the difference between Explore group and other recruitment companies? We strongly believe that our people are our future and are going through an exciting period of growth, with which comes unlimited opportunity for our people. We work in a buoyant and innovative sector which means that there is always business opportunity and scope to build out a profitable ‘desk’ if you have the motivation and drive to do it. Training and development is ongoing and starts from day 1 right up to director level. Working with explore group is being part of a competitive, high achieving & supportive team.
What skills do you need?
At Explore group we teach you the ropes through continues training and individual coaching- however the below traits are essential to be successful in recruitment:
• Resilient- It takes a long time to build your business, tenacity and
consistency are essential
• Competitive- If you can’t be bothered, someone else can. Recruitment is not an easy ride
• Inquisitive- Successful sales people listen and learn and use this information to progress
• Consultative- question, Listen, advise & persuade
• Hungry- you want to earn big bucks, its ALL in the commission.
• Intelligent- Not just ‘book smart’ but savvy and quick thinking. Integrity is at the heart of what we do, we expect 100% professionalism.
• Organised – You will be running multiple processes simultaneously organisation is as absolute MUST
During our interview process we understand that you may not have done recruitment before, however we need to see clear evidence of the above traits to feel confident you can be successful as part of the explore team.
• Trainee OTE- £35,000 year 1, UNCAPPED commission. You control your earnings
• Cash car allowance scheme, up to an additional £400 a month on offer don’t drive? Use it for something else.
• International relocation opportunity to New York, based on achieving pre-set targets
• Incentives and bonuses such as Holidays, team days out lunch clubs etc.
• Modern, social WeWork offices with weekly social events, Ping-Pong, Huge roof terrace, free drinks on Friday evening and beer taps.
• Your birthday off
• In house training department, supporting at all stages of your career
• Invitations to market networking events.
• Spot incentives and competitions for the sales teams.
Click the apply button below to find out more & apply!
Competitive + Uncapped Commission London ASAP
Trainee OTE to £35,000 (year 1) + Uncapped Commission South East, Reading ASAP
OTE £30,000 uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London 1-Jul-2018
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission North West ASAP
£24000 to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
Market related plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme Scotland ASAP
£20,000 to £50,000 OTE in year 1 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP