Experience Manager - Urban Events Space
- £25000 to £30000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 16th July 2019
- Start date:
We are an urban, boutique meeting room provider who are changing the game, hosting the likes of Facebook and Google.
We looking for an enthusiastic, approachable and highly reliable Experience Manager to manage and oversee our new boutique meeting rooms in London.
• Assist the branch manager on administration daily tasks.
• Ensure a professional and welcoming environment for our clients.
• Responsible for all meeting and greeting.
• Manage and oversee the house keeper's workload.
• Bookings and calendar management.
• Generating new clients and maintaining client relations.
• Event management.
• Adhering to monthly Sales targets.
As Experience Manager, you will be used to working in a busy reception environment with the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. A confident communicator you will have the ability to deal with a wide range of people in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to demonstrate interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
• Previous history of working in an office or in hospitality in a high-end customer service role dealing with high net worth individuals and VIPs.
• Confidence to work in a sole capacity.
• Team player.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Immaculate presentation and communication skills.
• An ability to demonstrate strong email etiquette.
Sign up for job alerts - its free