Exhibition Sales Executive
- £20000.00 to £22000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 21st January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
This international media company are looking for a sales executive to work on their exciting exhibition team! They produce Conferences and Publications worldwide and are a well know name. They deal with a wide range of industries from marketing and digital down to energy and lifestyle - it's a great opportunity to be able to work on a variety of sectors and keep things exciting and fresh! As a sales executive you will be selling a mix of exhibition space and tickets packages to a wide variety of events (Conferences, Exhibitions and VIP Award Ceremonies to name a few!) They offer some great benefits such as a competitive salary, great commission, fantastic training and regular rewards and incentives. The culture is vibrant and sociable which makes a great workplace!
- Generate revenue across four national events,
- Selling delegate packages on large scale events, conferences and exhibitions as well as selling exhibition stand space on a wide range of sectors,
- Work towards and achieve sales and call targets made by line manager,
- Source and follow up new leads developing the business and bringing in new revenue,
- Working as party of a vibrant and sociable team!
- Professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness to maximise sales opportunities
- Must have excellent communication skills and world class time management to maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive growth
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI's, target performance and behaviours
- Ensure you can identify and contribute to new lead generation which bring in new revenue for the business.
Are you looking to start your career in event sales? Or are you already a Sales Executive looking for your next challenge? Click Apply Now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free