Exhibition Sales Executive
- £22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- South East
- Apply by:
- 4th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
An award-winning food and drinks company are looking for a Exhibition Sales Executive to join their sales team. They organise exhibitions allowing brands to show off their products to other businesses, bringing the suppliers and buyers together in one place (employees get to attend these events!). They work with some huge international brands (Cadburys and walkers - Just to name a few!) as well as Independent start-up businesses. They also offer a fantastic training programme with an in house training team as well as other great benefits!
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship to business big and small achieving individual sales targets for the shows.
- Developing new business by constantly being on the lookout for new businesses to have a stand at the events. And being up to date within the industry.
- Managing and constantly building your personal portfolio of clients.
- Attending events that you have worked on which provides a great opportunity to network and build your own relationships within the industry.
- You will have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets which will allow you to increase sales revenue and hit bonus.
- Have experience in a sales orientated environment allowing you to hit the ground running.
- Great at building Relationships / rapport by fostering and development of key client relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully engage key decision makers and high-profile sponsors both over the phone and face to face
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and networking with great benefits? then this Events Delegate sales role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free