Executive Search Resource Consultant - Bilingual - English / Mandarin
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic bi-lingual English/Mandarin graduates or recent graduates to join our team focusing in Life Science and Biotech recruitment. The position will be based at our Head Office in London’s West End (Oxford Circus).
We are established and expanding rapidly in the APAC region and as such are seeking a Bi-Lingual Recruitment Researcher to continue our strong development to date.
A lot of our key client accounts are companies founded in China or the greater APAC region and we have a huge opportunity to develop these further with your help. We are in a very good position to capitalize meaning this opportunity will be financially very rewarding for the selected candidate.
- Ability to speak both English and Mandarin
- Written skills in Mandarin are also a plus.
- Prior industry understanding and/or a Life Science related degree can prove beneficial but as with all Executive Search jobs, it is attitude, grit, and dedication that are still the biggest indicators of success.
- A problem-solving / entrepreneurial attitude is advantageous.
- High work rate with focus on prolific delivery of results.
- An ethos that outstanding personal performance is best supported by strong team unity.
- A dedication to becoming a great recruiter, money aside, keep your focus on the process and constant personal improvement and the money is a welcome side-effect.
About us - G&E Partners Lifescience
G&E Partners are an established Executive Search and Selection organization with completed assignments across 30+ countries around the world. We work with companies that have recruitment requirements from Senior Management to C-Suite level and Board.
G&E Partners offers bespoke executive recruitment strategies working consultatively with CEOs and Biotech Leaders to help them assess and execute their recruitment strategies.
Our work directly impacts the performance of businesses helping patients with unmet medical needs, whether that be Novel RNA / Gene Therapies, Cutting Edge Cancer treatments, or Covid-19 Taskforces.
G&E Partners Life Science team is developing rapidly. We have seen year-on-year success and some great personal stories in the process. The timing couldn’t be better to join G&E Partners and be part of a team that bases its success on inclusivity, promoting strong individual and team performance.
- Meeting with candidates virtually and in-person to determine the specific needs of their business
- Headhunting executive individuals for 'hard to fill' positions such as Chief Medical Officer, Chief Scientific Officer, or CEOs in the worlds most renowned biotech hubs
- Interviewing and networking with high-level executive candidates in the Biotech jobs space
- Deeply understand the market landscape and technology.
Our Graduate training program, specifically designed by our in-house Learning and Development Expert & Leadership team, utilizes a blended approach of on-the-job, One-2-One, Bespoke E-learning Resource, and classroom-based learning.
We set out to ensure that our development infrastructure keeps pace with your ambition from the time you start as a Graduate to the time you run your own business unit as an MD – we have a tailored approach through each stage of your development.
Also worth noting is our retention rate of consultants. For an industry that is known for high labor turnover, we can evidence a retention rate of over 95%. This shows our commitment to helping your personal and professional development.
What you can expect from us
- A meritocratic environment that is built around the belief that if you are good enough, you are old enough.
- Investment in industry-leading tools for each consultant, no sharing of licenses.
- In-house, sector-specific training.
- An industry-leading commission structure that pays up to 60% of fee value.
- Numerous monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives and rewards that include Michelin Star meals, holidays to Ibiza and Barcelona, and a Top Biller prize (last year was a 10k Rolex).
G&E Partners Limited
G&E Partners is a global search firm dedicated to a Talent Management approach which gains us access to the highest calibre of individual, almost invisible to traditional search methodology.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london executive resource consultant bilingual english mandarin partners limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Consulting Graduate Scheme - Summer 2021
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Graduate Recruitment and University Partnerships Consultant
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 to £35,000
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Business - Graduate Programme 2022
South East, South West, London, West Midlands, Scotland, Birmingham, Brighton and Hove, Glasgow, Farnborough, Swindon