Executive Search Researcher - Boutique Retained Search Firm
Maiden Marc Associates are currently working with a leading retained search firm covering Board and Director level placements across Investment Banking, Energy & Commodities and Private Equity to add a Researcher to their team.
The firm has a 20 plus year track-record delivering global searches with core knowledge in trading, distribution, infrastructure, data, and analytics. In conjunction with being specialists in clearly defined markets, this allows them to offer our clients better advice, information, and access to human capital.
With a base of £30,000 to £42,000 (depending on current experience) plus a leading discretionary bonus structure, your role will focus on a mix of learning the detail-focused retained search process and allow you to build up an in-depth knowledge around clients, coverage and market sectors.
As you develop, you will be given more responsibility for greater parts of mandate management and delivery, including being responsible for:
- Identifying, referencing, and assessing potential candidates for active mandates and core clients
- Ongoing research and networking to source top performers from talent pools across their core markets
- Creating forensic competitor analysis including strategic overviews, benchmarking, bespoke market and product intelligence reports through referencing and profiling market leaders
- Assisting in the execution of search mandates
- Conducting pre-pitch/origination research and due diligence as well as proactively support strategic projects
- Active outreach and relationship building with the top talent in the market
This proven development program aims to help you gain the skills needed to build a long-term career in the industry, progress you through the business to an Associate-level position and ultimately develop you into a revenue-generating Consultant as the depth of your sector knowledge and relationships grow.
The typical profile of a successful candidate would include:
- Excellent research and academic credentials with a degree or postgraduate qualification
- One to three years of experience within a contingent or search environment OR a high level of commercial acumen from previous experience in a commercial environment post-university (grad scheme etc.)
- A humble yet driven individual who is motivated to deliver and enjoys problem-solving
- An intelligent and naturally inquisitive person who is well organised, structured, resilient and disciplined
- An analytical thinking process coupled with a polished and well-rounded communication technique and a high level of attention to detail
- A strong drive to build a career in retained ‘C level’ executive search within an industry respected firm
If you meet the criteria listed above and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV through.
Maiden Marc Associates
Our consultants work in vertical sectors within the recruitment market from Banking and Financial Services to IT, Digital Media, Legal and Energy.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london executive researcher boutique retained london recruitment research headhunter maiden marc associates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Consulting Graduate Programmes - Bristol, Edinburgh and London
South West, London, Scotland, Bristol, Edinburgh
NEW Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
Graduate Data Administrator
£23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
EY Actuarial Graduate Programmes
Competitive starting annual salary
South West, Bristol
Sponsored Graduate Recruitment Consultant (180 Recruitment)
£20,000 – £25,000
Graduate Technical SEO Executive
£21,000 to £25,000
Remote (work from home), London