|Salary:||£21,000 to £26,000|
|Location:||South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Central London|
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Executive Search Company Featured on London Stock Exchange
The company is one of the most successful Executive Search Firms in the world, with 42 offices across the globe, including in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, USA and Vietnam. They are a global pioneer in professional recruitment and outsourcing and are the only Executive Search Company quoted on the London Stock Exchange, with their most recent year reporting a record £600m turnover.
As a Graduate, you’ll join a proactive, innovative and creative workplace that offers market leading expertise to some of the world’s best-known brands. The business has cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, so you will be encouraged to take ownership of your own personal and professional development, and will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and passionate local team.
If you are a Graduate with enthusiasm, energy, ambition and a positive attitude, and are excited by the prospect of joining a global brand, then this business may be the perfect fit for you.
- Basic Salary of 21-25k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Dedicated, award winning Talent Academy
- Fully expensed paid trips abroad for top performers
- Monthly lunch clubs for top performers
- Pension scheme, free private healthcare and free gym membership
- Opportunity to work abroad for top performers
- Corporate Social Responsibility Events: Annual charity sleep out, cycling competitions, Tough Mudder and more.
- Identify and Qualify: Source potential candidates over the phone, assessing their suitability against specific requirements
- Resource: Utilise the internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality professionals
- Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and recruitment processes
- Relationship Building: Develop new and existing relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote your services
- Build your brand: You will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Passion, integrity, ambition and tenacity
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
If you think you are up to challenge and want to become one of the highest earners in the UK, please submit your CV via this advertisement to be considered. Please note early applications are appreciated.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£21,000 to £26,000 + uncapped commission South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 to £27,000 (£60,000 OTE Year 1) plus OTE South West, London, Glasgow, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 + uncapped commission South West, London, Glasgow, Central London, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 + uncapped commission London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (£38,000 OTE) plus OTE South West, London, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£23,000 & OTE up to £60,000 plus Equity plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
£20,000 basic (up to £40k first OTE) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
30000 plus OTE North West ASAP
20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP