Executive Search Associate
- + OTE + bonus
- 9th April 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
They are a leading Executive Search firm focused on Financial Services, Digital and Technology organisations, Business and Professional Services.
The firm was founded in 1993 and now operates on a global scale in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. They pride themselves on working with world-leading clients and their unique consultative approach to C-suite appointments. They are a search firm, not a recruitment business; executive search is a strategic, consultancy-focused people business, every client and candidate is important to them.
They are looking for an Associate to join their Technology practice, who will be fully integrated in the search process. They need ambitious, inquisitive graduates that are happy with a steep learning curve. We need you to be able to work to tight deadlines, as well as have excellent attention to detail. Capable of running complex market research projects, sourcing candidates and potential business leads, you must also be confident in coaching and integrating new team members.
We look for people who are:
- Bright - the work we do is highly complex, only the brightest graduates will be able to cope, intellectually.
- Educated - a top degree from a reputable university is indicative (but not proof!) of hard work and intelligence, so we look for graduates with a degree from a Russell Group university, with a 2.1 or above in an academic subject.
- Mature - you will be dealing with executives of large organisations and so it is essential to have the maturity to liaise with them in the proper way; we've been working with some of our clients for over 25 years; it's very important to maintain these relationships.
- Hard-working - intelligence and personality mean nothing if you're not willing to put in the time and effort and work to tight deadlines as well as multitask.
- Attention to detail - we require you to be a fast learner and therefore to get on with things on your own, so attention to detail is imperative.
- Passion for technology - you are going to work with market-leading clients and organisations, which means that keen interest and knowledge of the technology sector is desirable.
They want people to work hard for them because they want to be here, so alongside our working ethic comes a fair package to make a career with us viable - therefore we offer a market-leading basic salary, plus bonuses. Though attractive, that is the first step on the ladder and your earnings will increase steeply as you progress.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free