Are you a recent grad or an entry-level worker? We'd be delighted to hear from you if you'd like to build a name for yourself in the expanding, international legal executive search and selection industry.
Executive search is a subset of recruitment that focuses on attracting highly skilled senior management personnel to a company. Usually, it is utilised to fill critical strategic responsibilities.
- Established brand and access to engaged clients
- Dedicated L&D function
- Uncapped commission structure
- Listen to the client and understand their precise demands in terms of candidate skill set
- Implement search using internal (database) and external (internet) methods
- Conduct candidate interviews at the application or registry stage
- Work with internal teams to ensure paperwork, administration and invoicing are handled correctly
- Actively search for new candidates
- Actively seek to grow executive search company business by partnering with new clients
- Hit sales targets in terms of fulfilled business (revenue)
Who we are
Buchanan Search are dedicated to connecting forward-thinking companies to enthusiastic graduates and entry-level workers. If you want to find the perfect career opportunity or the perfect fit for entry-level workers for your team, then we’re here for you. The team at Buchanan Search has years of experience recognising the most important qualities and essential attributes of successful candidates, and matching them with jobs they’ll thrive in.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london executive b2b recruitment consultant buchanan
People who applied for this job also applied for:
£25000 to £30000
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Commercial Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, Plymouth
Business Analyst - September 2023
£25000 to £30000
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22k to £25k base with £35k to £45k OTE