Executive Headhunter - Uncapped Earnings
- + OTE
- 15th November 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Executive Recruiter - £35K+ Uncapped Commission
Are you competitive, ambitious and driven by a desire to be in control of both your earning potential and progression?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then we want to hear from you today.
Join the Rocket Ship here at Phaidon International and kickstart your career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for one of The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For.
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global, staffing and recruitment company. We are the leading provider of rare talent in the UK market working on a Contingent Executive Search Model. Phaidon International operates under 5 main brands recruiting across Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths and last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 12 international locations!
No experience is required, we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path. The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO! That's right our CEO Harry Youtan, whose work Philosophy is "Better Never Stops", joined our business 11 years ago as a graduate and is now our Global CEO - he was also recently named in the 2018 40 under 40 by the SIA!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Phaidon International's promise to you as a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
Having won and been shortlisted for over 75 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment. Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate Intake!
Sign up for job alerts - its free