Events Sales Executive - Graduate Role
- Up to £22000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 25th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
One of the Uks largest marketing solutions and Events Company are now looking to hire multiple driven graduates to join their delegate sales team. No previous experience required, just a degree and a drive for success!
The Role: Events Sales Executive - Graduate Role
Salary: Base: £22000, OTE: £35000
Location: London - Farringdon
Start Date: ASAP
What they do:
Having been established over 30 years ago they are a market leading B2B marketing solutions and events company. Their aim is to help businesses improve by equipping them with industry knowledge and connections. This is achieved through them running insightful conferences, webinars and training camps to their clients.
They put on cutting edge events with key decision makers and C-level execs from a wide range of industries. These events are all within the insurance, energy, technology, media and many other industries.
Benefits of the Graduate Events Sales Executive role:
- Competitive starting salary of £22000
- Huge earning potential due to uncapped commission!
- Amazing commission structure, all you need to do is hit your targets and you will take home £35000 in your first year
- Highly sociable office environment, weekly drinks paid for by the company
- In office yoga and personal training sessions
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
- Heavily incentivised role for just hitting your target. Previous incentives have included trips to Amsterdam, Hamburg, Ney York and Ibiza
- They are huge believers in organic growth.
- Clear and rapid progression routes within the company; they are looking to employ at the graduate level with the intention of growing them to senior positions
What you will be doing:
As an events sales executive you will be working on one or two projects every quarter. These projects will be conferences for key decision makers and c-level execs, you will be responsible for inviting and selling tickets to these conformances by contacting and networking with these professionals.
For every ticket you sell you will see a percentage of it in the form of commission, hence massive and uncapped earnings!
What you will need:
- A recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Great communication skills as you will be contacting a wide range of clients, from gate keepers to key decision makers!
- Due to the role heavily rewarding hard work, a strong work ethic is essential
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free