Events Sales Executive
- £22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 12th February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A fast-growing content, subscription and events business are looking for an Events sales Executive They provide customers with world class content and connections, empowering their businesses to be the best informed, best connected, and most productive. Their products enable focus, growth and value through their industry-leading portfolio of huge brands.
- As an Events Sales Executive, you will be responsible for managing both existing client accounts and developing new business relationships across delegate sales and the awards entries and table sales campaign.
- You will get to attend the events you are working on.
- This will include managing retention accounts to ensure deepening customer engagement and re-engaging lapsed clients.
- You will also be required to secure a high volume of new business accounts to ensure sustainable growth of the event.
- You will need to be tenacious, resilient, and driven, with a true desire to succeed in a sales environment with a great progression structure.
- They are recruiting for four of these positions with a great group training program.
- Professional, entrepreneurial, organised and will have strong commercial awareness to maximise sales opportunities
- As the face of your brand, you must always be punctual and well presented to raise and maintain brand profile and become the recognised face of your portfolio, internally and externally
- Must have excellent communication skills and world class time management to maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive growth
- To ensure growth of portfolio through the acquisition of new business, including sourcing your own new business leads
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI's, target performance and behaviours
Do you enjoying working in a thriving fast-paced environment; Building relationships and networking with great benefits? then this Events Delegate sales role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free