Job Title: Events Manager
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours – flexible working to work around evening events
Location of Role: Office based (Soho) & Virtual mix
Ideal start date: ASAP
Purpose of the Role:
Pathway CTM is a growing Social Enterprise, and it is our mission to deliver our Employability Programme (aimed at students aged 15-19), to every school and college in the UK; empowering young people to unlock their true potential and find a valuable place in society! Schools and Colleges need our Programme, as we support the current education system and directly help students!
We are on the hunt for a special person, to become our Events Manager. If you are organised, enjoy presenting, and love working with young people – do read on!
(Please note this role has the potential to fit the working week into 4 days if desired).
- To personally deliver an average of 3 evening events per week (7pm finishes).
- To organise our whole events cycle and deliver the process, from engaging with the client on setting up the idea, to organising the event set up, attendees and delivery + follow up process.
- You will deliver most events yourself, supported by the wider team when needed, but will be across all events from an organisational planning perspective.
- Most events are online, and will continue in this way, however, do be prepared for physical events in the future should this be needed.
- You will be creative with clients, and come up with engaging event ideas and solutions to ultimately help their brand attract interest from our student, teacher and parent network.
- Working closely across education and employment teams to support clients and our own account managers, with the opportunity to lead on whole client projects yourself too.
- Take our events forward, with planning and research, driving continuous improvement.
- Project and Events Management experience and/or experience in managing, reviewing and prioritising project activities with positive stakeholder engagement examples.
- Detailed planner, organised, with starter-finisher mentality to projects and deadlines.
- Ability to deliver online webinars and events for students as a host / facilitator.
- Commercially astute with creativity to see an opportunity for our young people, and able to bring this to life via the Pathway Programme.
- A collaborator who can work across our business and with external clients well.
- An excellent communicator who is engaging in presentation.
- Positive attitude, drive and creativity – this role will be varied and challenging.
- Can engage young people!
- An understanding of the Early Years Recruitment market (school-leavers and / or graduates).
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Teaching skills.
- Work hard, play hard – you have fun at work and enjoy taking on challenges.
- You are solution-focused and enjoy finding a way to fix a problem.
- Able to work well in a close-knit team, willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, across all areas of the business.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to organise, prioritise, and plan work effectively.
- Positive – we require and want positive influences in our team!
- Fun – is the culture we promote, enjoy your work and your purpose.
- A passion for improving the way young people are supported into the labour market, through education, guidance and support.
Date of Issue: April 2021.
Pathway CTM is an award winning Social Enterprise, founded over 6 years ago, transforming employability training, support and opportunities for schools and students across the UK.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :marketing jobs london advertising & pr jobs london events manager pathway ctm
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NEW Graduate Marketing Executive
£28000 to £35000 per annum
IT Graduate Recruitment
NEW Digital Marketing Executive
£24000.00 to £32000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
10Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Graduate Consulting Sales - Keyence
Keyence UK Ltd
London, West Midlands, North West, North East, Republic of Ireland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Heathrow
Recruitment Grad Scheme - London - Immediate Start
23,000 to 35,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group