Events & Exhibition Sales Executive
- Up to £22000.00 per annum + OTE
- South East
- Apply by:
- 26th October 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Sales Executive - Events & Exhibitions
£22,000 + 40% OTE
Are you a graduate searching for a commercially progressive opportunity in events sales? We are looking for articulate, polished and motivated individuals to sell Exhibition space for an industry leading organisation.
This long-established media company deliver high-quality content through market leading journals, magazines, books, events and websites. They also operate industry leading exhibitions in a variety of different sectors such as medical, media and automotive. You would be working for an industry leader, which as a Sales Executive would give you every opportunity to maximise your earning potential. You will get to attend events and eventually get opportunities to progress into the management of key accounts in the business.
- Sell Exhibition/Stand solutions over the phone to clients across multiple sectors.
- Proactively create new sales opportunities to a portfolio of existing clients and develop new business.
- While initially the role is telephone based, you will be attending meetings and events across the UK - Pitching advertising packages to clients, working with the content and marketing team to stay informed and up to date with the market.
- Extensive training will be provided as this will be an entry level role.
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1.
- Articulate, confident and self-motivated to ensure the creation of positive relationships and business development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A career-focused individual with ambitions of development and progression in the industry.
This company boasts discounts on magazine subscriptions, gym and more. A real team culture with regular social events and team nights out. 25 days holiday and great rewards and incentives, this is a great opportunity for a graduate looking for commercial exposure and the chance to maximise on earning potential.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest - click 'Apply Now'
Sign up for job alerts - its free