|Salary:||£22,000 to £24,000 PA depending on experience plus benefits|
We are looking to recruit an Events Coordinator to help an independent institute ensure the successful delivery of a variety of upcoming events.
• To manage event bookings, including liaising with key speakers and arranging accommodation.
• To compile and effectively distribute event materials.
• To coordinate and process event payments.
• To maintain the events and contacts database.
• To respond to all external events enquiries.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
• Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
• Demonstrable experience within a similar role essential.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven experience organising or administering events.
• Strong IT and customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
• £22,000 - £24,000 pa
• 1 year FTC
• Interest-free season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
C£13.00 PER HOUR London ASAP
C£25,000 PRO RATA London ASAP
C£23,000 PA plus benefits London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP