|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin, Media, Property|
We are looking for an enthusiastic, quick-thinking member of the team to work on Europe’s largest housing festival taking place in June in Manchester. The ideal candidate will have similar event experience and will be articulate, hard-working, conscientious and have a base level of excel, word, outlook.
The role will require an immediate start working up to Friday 13th July 2018.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• To provide full support to the Portfolio Director, Marketing Director
and Senior Conference Producer
• To oversee all speaker administration including sourcing speaker images and biogs
• To oversee all speaker marketing communications through Feathr
• To oversee all programmes are fully up to date, in print, online and on signage
• To oversee all joining instructions for all delegates
• To oversee administration of speaker briefs
• To oversee speaker presentations
• To attend the event from 25 June to 28 June and oversee the speaker room
• To assist marketing with the production of the event guide
• To oversee all sponsor collateral is underway
The list is not exhaustive.
This role will be ideal for someone looking to forge a career in the events world and is ideal for a graduate who has already gained some experience in this field. Whilst this role is temporary it could lead to permanent employment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£18000.00 to £21000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits London ASAP
Up to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London 24-Sep-2018
Up to £19000.00 per annum plus benefits The East ASAP
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP