Event Procurement Executive
- £22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum + bonus
- Apply by:
- 15th February 2020
- Start date:
Are you an experienced Events Coordinator, who wants to focus on Venue Sourcing, with strong negotiation skills and proven organisational skills? Do you want to work with a leading independent live event agency with an excellent record of delivering notable projects globally?
Due to company growth over the last 12 months, this company are looking for a self-motivated Venue Sourcing Executive with a 'go get it' attitude, to assist the close-knot event management team through all project phases. You will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating with vendors, for the company's portfolio of international events, across a variety of industries. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills in a nurturing and thriving organisation, with a global scope.
- Support in the venue sourcing of 145+ venues per year in the US, Europe & Asia
- Present venue options to Head of Events Ops and internal customers
- Review Contracts and amend them where necessary
- Work closely with Event Managers to source, negotiate and contract appropriate venues in line with deadlines
- Build and maintain relationships with key international hotel groups and independent venues across Europe, US & Asia
- Previous Experience of sourcing venues, negotiating and working with strict budgets, with ensure you hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to help you build strong, interpersonal relationships which will have a positive affect on the work you produce
- Ability to prioritise tasks and high attention to detail, to make sure you work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Be able to adapt and prioritise according to business needs
If this is the role for you, then please don't hesitate to Click 'APPLY NOW'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free