- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- 19th July 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
£23,000 - £25,000 + Bonus & International travel
Are you an organised, creative & confident candidate with Event management degree and/or event management experience looking to gain experience in the Event Industry? working on innovative projects in a variety of industries?
This company is looking for a self-motivated Event Coordinator with a "can do" attitude to assist the close-knit event management team through all project phases. You will be working on their portfolio of international events across a variety of industries. This is a very diverse role as you will be working across the administration, marketing and operations of the event. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop skills in a nurturing & thriving organisation with a global scope.
You will be responsible for:
- Organising logistics of 2 - 3 international conferences a month across Europe, USA and Asia & ensure precise resource management for all events
- Customer services - including but not limited to managing customer services inbox, sending daily booking confirmations, invoices etc
- Event cost control & budget management and reporting to aid decision making and effective use of funds
- Liaising with delegates, sponsors and speakers prior to the conference to ensure they are well informed and enthusiastic about the events
- Providing support to the Event Operations function as and when necessary & onsite management to ensure the event is seamless
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum 6-12 months commercial experience in B2B events will mean you can hit the ground running
- Preferably 2:1 or 1st class Event Management degree as it equips you with both the business and creative skills to take an event from the ideas stage to realisation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) will ensure you can liaise across department & build strong interpersonal relationships
- Ability to prioritise tasks and high attention to detail to ensure you work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Able to travel internationally & good sense of humour
- Be able to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
If you would relish the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role within a supportive environment, click apply now!
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free