- £23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- 1st February 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£22,000 - £25,000 + Bonus & International travel
Are you an organised, creative & confident candidate with Event management degree and/or event management experience looking to gain experience in the Event Industry? working on innovative projects in a variety of industries?
This company is looking for a self-motivated Event Assistant with a "can do" attitude to assist the close-knit event management team through all project phases. You will be working on their portfolio of international events across a variety of industries. This is a very diverse role as you will be working across the administration, marketing and operations of the event. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop skills in a nurturing & thriving organisation with a global scope.
You will be responsible for:
- Organising logistics of 2 - 3 international conferences a month across Europe, USA and Asia & ensure precise resource management for all events
- Customer services - including but not limited to managing customer services inbox, sending daily booking confirmations, invoices etc
- Event cost control & budget management and reporting to aid decision making and effective use of funds
- Liaising with delegates, sponsors and speakers prior to the conference to ensure they are well informed and enthusiastic about the events
- Providing support to the Event Operations function as and when necessary & onsite management to ensure the event is seamless
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably 2:1 or 1st class Event Management degree as it equips you with both the business and creative skills to take an event from the ideas stage to realisation
- Minimum 6-12 months commercial experience in events will mean you can hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) will ensure you can liaise across department & build strong interpersonal relationships
- Ability to prioritise tasks and high attention to detail to ensure you work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Be able to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
If you would relish the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role within a supportive environment, click apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free