|Salary:||Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle|
|Sectors:||Management, Marketing, Sales,|
City/Location: Home Based, United Kingdom
“Never thought about a career in an industry like ours ……then think again!
TTI is the fastest growing Power Tool manufacturer in the world - an international organisation whose products are recognised across the globe for their outstanding performance, superior quality and compelling innovation”.
We are looking for exceptional graduates who want “real” roles and early responsibilities. There is no better way to learn about a business than from working directly with the products and key customers.
An opportunity is available to join the team leading the success of our professional power tool brand, Milwaukee. This entry level position is the chance to join our graduate programme which looks to develop our future business leaders and senior executives.
As a Field Marketing Executive, you will visit our partnered trade outlets to promote our Milwaukee brand to increase market share and introduce more professional users to our innovative power tool range.
• Ownership of your own territory and customer-base
• Identifying business potential and engaging necessary departments to meet the requirements of each customer
• Forging and developing relationships with key business customers
• Sales Coordination is key focus of the role and your sales success will be nurtured, duly recognized and rewarded
• Supporting events both in the UK and around Europe.
Through continual assessment, excellent results and appropriate business opportunities, hard- working and ambitious graduates can expect to progress into new and complementary positions.
Typical next stage roles include product and trade marketing, sales management and opportunities within our brand-leading Milwaukee organisation in the UK and Europe.
What skills will I need?
• A 2:1 degree or above, ideally in business and/or marketing
• Full, clean driving licence
• Willing to travel around the UK
• Must be willing to work away from home some nights and weekends (agreed in advance)
• Strong organisational skills
• Ambitious, self-motivated and able to recognize new business opportunities
• Ability to attend an Assessment Centre on 18th and 19th of April and take up a current and immediate vacancy.
If you have experience with power tools, that is great, but if not,
don’t be put off!
We strongly encourage you to apply if you are practically minded and have a true passion to work hard and flourish in a growing Sales team.
Please send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter – clearly stating which role you are applying for.
Please let us know why you want a career in Sales and why you believe that you are suited to the role you are applying for.
Please state any relevant skills and experiences you have including any knowledge of power tools and/or practical interests/hobbies you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Click here to find out more and apply.
Up to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
Up to £20000 per annum plus OTE South East 1-Jul-2018
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London
£25000 to 35000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus South East, Reading 4-Jul-2018
£20,000 Plus Commission OTE Yr1 £30 to 35K plus benefits plus OTE plus share scheme London, Central London ASAP