|Salary:||Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus|
|Location:||South East, Marlow|
Location - Marlow
“Never thought about a career in an industry like ours ……then think again!
TTI is the fastest growing Power Tool manufacturer in the world - an international organisation whose products are recognised across the globe for their outstanding performance, superior quality and compelling innovation”.
We are looking for exceptional graduates who want “real” roles and early responsibilities. There is no better way to learn the fundamentals of marketing than from driven and knowledgeable marketing teams.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in executing the European online marketing strategy for our Milwaukee, AEG and Ryobi brands.
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant will be a key component to the future success of the European marketing function. The position will involve both website and digital marketing support including reporting for all brands on a monthly basis to the European organization.
The role will involve close co-ordination between product marketing and our digital agencies to ensure that new product information and key marketing initiatives are reflected in web content. Strong relationships with the teams in each of our European offices will be essential to the success of delivering consolidated Pan European campaigns.
• The position will involve both website administration maintaining
product database (PIM), asset management database (Webimage) and digital
marketing support. It will include responsibility to maintain existing
websites and reporting monthly statistics across our EMEA business.
• The position will also involve supporting digital marketing strategies including e-mail advertising, SEO and database management and expansion.
• The role will involve close co-ordination between product marketing and our digital agencies to ensure that new product information and key marketing initiatives are reflected in web content.
What skills will I need?
• A 2:1 degree or above, ideally in business and/or marketing.
• Online marketing communications experience would be desirable but not essential
• Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel (intermediate level), Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience of analytical tools e.g. Excel, Google Analytics would be desirable but not essential
• Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to speak a European language in addition to English is beneficial, but not essential.
• An ability to analyse information and data.
• Self-motivated and a strategic thinking
• Organisational and time management abilities.
• A desire to travel, as appropriate within the UK and or Europe.
• Ability to attend an Assessment Centre on 18th and 19th April and take up a current and immediate vacancy.
If you have experience with power tools, that is great, but if not,
don’t be put off!
We strongly encourage you to apply if you are practically minded and have a true passion to work hard and flourish in a head quarter’s marketing role.
Please send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter – clearly stating which role you are applying for.
Please let us know why you want a career in marketing and why you believe that you are suited to the role you are applying for.
Please state any relevant skills and experiences you have including any knowledge of power tools and/or practical interests/hobbies you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To find out more and apply, click here.
Salary £23,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Vehicle London, Nationwide ASAP
£25000 + commission plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£24000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP