Entry level Sales Executive x3 - Huge Tech Company - Graduates
- £21000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + benefits + OTE + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 23rd August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Have you just arrived home from University? Or maybe you've just come back from your year abroad?
But you're already fed up of being at home and want to kick start your career and start living the London dream?
If you're hard working and have a drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!!
What could you be doing?
You will be entered into an award-winning training program led by some of the senior sales executives, who between them have over 55 years of sales experience between them. Supported throughout but given responsibility and a chance to make an impact from day 1.
As a Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to generate new business for the company, contributing to the overall upward growth in revenue and profit. You will be generating new business through telephone leads, face to face sales, and networking. You will be expected to make a high volume of cold and warm calls and attend meetings, with the overall aim to sign new clients and increase the client base for the company.
'Work hard, play hard'
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £32-35k in your first year alone.
- Expect weekly incentives such as cash prizes and Rolex watches, and team drinks on a Friday
- Each month you could be dinning at a top restaurant with the rest of your team as part of their exclusive lunch club for 'top billers'.
- Finish early on a Friday and make the most of the buzzing London lifestyle.
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Tuesday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Progress quickly, with the chance to become a senior sales executive within the first 18 months.
The company is an established market leading technology company with a successful and rapidly growing client base. They are currently seeking ambitious and hardworking individuals to join their sales team. They have recently been voted within the Top Times 100 companies to work for. They care about their staff, offering an excellent work social culture and implement a fantastic training scheme delivered by their senior sales executives.
You are highly motivated to do well and succeed
You have lots of energy with a thrist to learn.
You are a target driven individual with strong work ethic
You are ideally a graduate or second jobber
You have a resilient nature, able to strive under pressure
You have excellent communication skills via the phone and face to face.
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free