Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Scotland
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Manchester
(Realistic OTE year one £40-45k/ year two £55-65k)
£3K Relocation package available
Are you looking for a career where your hard work is rewarded with career progression and increased earning potential?
Are you confident, sociable, and personable and want to use these skills in your day-to-day role while working your way, quickly, up the career ladder?
We have created a professional yet fun environment, ensuring that you will be working alongside committed consultants that are enthusiastic about success.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant is not an easy one. You will be required to put in additional hours to meet targets and expectations on a regular basis but nothing that comes easy is worth having, right?
Are we the company for you?
We are an award-winning recruitment company specialising in the IT, Engineering and Public Sectors, placing contract staff in every corner of the world - and we are still hiring!
Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled our company to be able to take on a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants across our UK based offices.
Our award-winning Training Programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
We have been recognised by the Recruiter publication as one of their Hot 100 Recruitment companies to work for in UK!
And for the 3rd time running we are on the “The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200." This ranks Britain’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.”
What we can offer you
· Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It's important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
· Huge earning potential and incredible perks: competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year!!
· You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
· Amazing training and fast-track career progression: we have an award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
· The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and are motivated by potential earnings and fast progression.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Relocation assistance
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday