Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
- + OTE
- Apply by:
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
Entry-level Recruitment Consultant
Finished University and unsure of which career path to follow? Re-Imagine your potential with a career in Recruitment at Phaidon International.
We are looking for ambitious graduates to join the team in our central London office as an Entry-level Recruitment Consultant. A Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International will have access to an outstanding training programme, a platform of meritocratic progression and unlimited earning potential (40k avg. in your first year).
Phaidon International is a leading Micro-Specialist Recruitment Consultancy with over 65 awards under our belt including Sunday Times Best company to work for and Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade. We have 11 global offices across Europe, US and Asia and are currently on our way to reach over 1000 employees by 2020. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Check out our website and Instagram page @PhaidonCareers to find out more.
As an Entry-level Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- Assisting clients in finding hiring solutions
- Headhunting senior level candidates in the industry
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Executing targets to earn great rewards
Benefits of an Entry-level recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission avg. 40k in 1st year
- 24 days paid holiday + half day on birthday
- Open plan offices - direct access to managers
- Company paid trips to destinations like Vegas & Ibiza
- Incentive prices; Rolex Watch, Lunch clubs
- Social activities; Sports days, Thursday after work drinks
- International relocation opportunities to our offices in US, ASIA or Europe
- Paid volunteering days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Plan
What we look for in an Entry-level recruitment consultant:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Target Driven and Competitive nature
- Passion for sales
If you like the sound of this opportunity, then apply now by sending in your CV! We are holding interviews over the next two weeks and would love to hear from you!
Sign up for job alerts - its free