Graduate Business Development Executive
Manchester City Centre
£24,000 (OTE of £35,000-£40,000 in Year One)
Commercial Real Estate/Finance
Over the last 20 years, they have grown from a smaller firm to one of the largest independent consultancy firms across the globe. They operate internationally with offices in 75 countries worldwide, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
They have a market-leading graduate training programme that includes in-depth real estate product knowledge. Over the last 20 years they have forged a proven, and unrivalled, commitment to training entry level sales-people and turning them into accomplished sales professionals.
This is a tough, hard-working B2B cold-calling sales role where resilience is going to be crucial, but the significant progression opportunities and huge earning potential beats every entry-level sales role in Manchester right now.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £20,000 with a fantastic progression plan. Most
Entry-level sales roles in Manchester pay around £18,000, this beats that!
· Average commission in year one is £35,000 - £40,000
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Company holidays
· Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
You'll go straight into their industry leading sales training programme before entering a buzzing sales floor where you’ll be surrounded by likeminded people who have been there and done it – willing to offer any help or support you may need
It's a unique opportunity for you to be a vital
member of the team! You'll schedule business meetings with key decision makers
within the Property and Commercial Real Estate sector. These markets are growing, and incredibly lucrative! Lucrative markets = BIG commission!
· Attain a thorough knowledge of their services as well as the industries and clients they cater to
· Create a pipeline of new business
· Pro-actively contact new clients and build relationships, gaining new business meetings for the field sales team.
· Follow up on inbound leads over the phone and via email, educating and nurturing prospective candidates in order to secure their interest
· Build rapport with key decision makers to schedule new business meetings
· Liaising with the Field Sales Team to maximise profit within existing accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level or relevant workplace experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven - hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want personalities in their office, not robots!!
· A go-getter who is not afraid to pick up the phone to cold call prospects and book in meetings!
If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch directly with Becky from This is Prime. We pay up to £500 for any successful referrals.