Entry-Level Administrator (Immediate start)
Our client, a leading Fintech recruitment agency, is looking for an Administrator to support their busy team in London. In order to keep the office functioning smoothly and support the growth in staff numbers, it will be your responsibility as an administrator to manage administrative tasks. This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and development within the fintech and recruitment industries.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews between candidates and clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate and client records in the database.
- Prepare and distribute necessary documents, contracts, and communications to candidates and clients.
- Support administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, and document organisation.
- Respond promptly to inquiries via phone and email, providing a positive and professional experience for candidates and clients.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure seamless communication and coordination.
- Assist in organising and participating in recruitment events, job fairs, and networking activities.
- Help manage social media accounts and online job platforms to promote agency services and job opportunities.
- Contribute ideas for process improvement and assist in implementing new strategies.
- Recent graduates with 2:2 or higher.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with database management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and eager to learn and grow within the fintech and recruitment industries.
- Basic understanding of fintech concepts and trends is a plus but not essential.
- Competitive entry-level salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Comprehensive training and onboarding.
- Exposure to the fintech industry and valuable networking experiences.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Health and wellness benefits package.
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs.
- Quarterly holidays for targets hit within teams.
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
If interested, contact Alex Hadjithemistou:
+44 (0) 748 888 7599
Buchanan Graduates, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Our team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of understanding, advising and delivering for our clients & candidates. Buchanan Graduates focus on placing graduates into recruitment and sales positions across the UK and USA. Our passion for achieving results for candidates and clients is unrivalled. www.buchanangraduates.com
Buchanan Graduates is on TikTok! Follow us for expert career advice and valuable recruitment hints & tips to help you get the job you want! Link: http://bit.ly/40xbZIn
Buchanan Graduates is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :recruitment jobs london entry immediate buchanan graduates
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 to £50,000
£28,000 + Area Allowance
Audit School Leaver Apprentice - IT External Audit - London - September 2024
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Next - Trainee Merchandiser Graduate Scheme
The East, East Midlands, Leicester