Opportunity: Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Sector: Fintech / SaaS
Location: Central London
Salary: £35k-40k basic DOE + uncapped commission (£55k OTE Yr1)
An exciting fintech business with an impressive SaaS product, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to propel their sales career. They help institutional investors globally make informed business decisions through their comprehensive analytics platform, which provides timely, easily actionable insights and data.
If you're looking to grow within a fast-moving industry as part of a collaborative team then look no further. This business offers an open, fun culture where they take what they do seriously, but don't take themselves too seriously. With regular socials, professional development budgets and being able to work with a global client base, they are looking for someone eager to excel.
As an SDR, you'll be responsible for bringing in new business for the company. You'll speak with high level decision makers, build strong relationships with them and work closely with the wider sales team. This role suits someone with a genuine interest in Finance/Economics.
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking and independent research
- Prospecting into accounts, looking for decision makers and having in-depth conversations
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and externally with different clients
- Partnering with Account Executives to help drive new client conversions
- Strive for demo goals and targets
- Constant feedback sessions with the wider team
- Regular training and enablement
Who Are You?
- You'll have a STEM degree with a genuine interest and passion for financial markets, economics, or hedge funds/venture capital/private equity.
- 6 - 9 months+ experience as a B2B SDR would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a confident persona
- Motivated and driven to hit targets
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Curious & organised
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Hybrid working with flexibility
- Professional development budget
- 121 mentoring from industry experts and senior leaders
- Weekly and monthly team socials
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Clear progression path
- Private medical cover
- Gym membership