Enterprise Business Development - AI Media-Monitoring Start-up
- £30000 to £55000 per annum depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- 30th August 2019
- Start date:
We are a high-growth tech start-up who have built a world-class AI platform that makes the unknown, known. Our technology trawls through millions of articles and posts a day from millions of sources so our clients can monitor trends and manage their online reputation.
Using machine learning techniques, our clients can monitor key people, places, events and key topics to ensure their brand is effective and reaching the right places. Not only this, but the platform also picks up any nuances and combines them to highlight the next big risk or crisis that might affect organisations so no wonder clients include the likes of Twitter, British Airways and Monzo Bank.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for targeting our top tier accounts; through outbound prospecting. Reporting into the Enterprise SDR Manager and working closely with an assigned Senior Enterprise Executive, you will be expected to tailor and articulate our proposition based on each specific account you are approaching.
This role has significant growth opportunities and is the perfect stepping stone for an ambitious sales professional looking to move into an Account Executive role and work with Enterprise-sized businesses.
- Develop, execute and maintain account strategies to drive revenue within assigned enterprise accounts
- Focus on a 1:1 approach into assigned enterprise accounts, ensuring messaging and proposition is tailored to each individual
- Grow customer relationships through outbound phone, email and social
- Strategically map out target accounts to identify multiple stakeholders and business opportunities
- Responsible for the entire top of funnel process, from initial cold approach
- Consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs and quotas
- Understand our offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect's needs
- Provide continual input to the sales and marketing teams in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a sales-based role - SaaS experience prefered
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably a start-up/scale-up
- Individuals who are ambitious and keen to build a long-term career in sales
- Good knowledge of the Public Relations industry, media monitoring and intelligence space would be very beneficial
Sign up for job alerts - its free