Energy Specialist | London | Renewable Energy
- £27000 to £30000 per annum + benefits + bonus + share scheme
- Apply by:
- 29th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
- We're proud to be the UK's biggest and fastest growing renewable energy company. We provide over 1 million members with 100% renewable electricity and 100% carbon neutral gas.
- For us, giving great service is first, last and everything. We're working to change the energy industry to provide our members with top service at affordable prices.
- Our ambition is big. We want to transform the energy industry, and we need great people to make that happen.
- Our Graduate Energy Specialists are responsible for our member experience.
- Unlike other customer-facing roles, you will be responsible for solving our members' queries end-to-end.
- Because of our focus on the digital experience, the majority of our members self serve the simple issues. This means you deal with more complex queries requiring you to problem solve and think on your feet.
- By doing things differently, you'll help deliver the best, most efficient service to our members.
We want to hire people who are able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
We're looking for individuals who:
- Are self starters with a record of exciting achievements. This may be academic achievements, but could be something else entirely
- Care deeply about how companies treat their members
- Have excellent communication and writing skills
- Are comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- Are reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
- Relish the idea of self learning and personal development
The role of a Graduate Energy Specialist is diverse. On the job you'll:
- Help our members on the phone, email and online chat with a wide variety of queries
- Work in small teams to find and deliver improvements to our tools and processes.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones.
- We are excited by people who relish personal development and continuous learning. This is why we offer dedicated time off and a generous budget for training.
- You don't need any knowledge or prior experience, we're more interested in the skills and traits you bring along. We'll equip you with the relevant knowledge and tools to succeed.
- We're a fast-paced business that delivers on an ambitious service promise. In return, you'll not only learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works, but also how a modern, innovative company engages with its customers.
Sign up for job alerts - its free