|Salary:||£19,000 to £20,000 DOE + Benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin, Energy & Utilities|
Customer Service Advisor
We're So Energy (www.so.energy). We supply gas and electricity to homes in the UK. We have big ambitions and we're going to change the energy industry for the better. We've built our reputation on great customer service and low prices, and we're now one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the country.
What we're looking for
We are looking for Advisors to join as part of our Customer Service team. You will have the most important position within the company; you will be responsible for acting as the voice for our customers.
As an Advisor your duties will include: talking to our customers and helping to resolve their problems, and most of all, ensuring that we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We're looking for an enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work and is looking to take on a new challenge.
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career. We want our Customer Service Advisors to be leading the teams in the future as we both grow together.
What you'll be doing
• Handling customer enquiries as they come in via phone and email
• Proactively identify issues and problems before they arise
• Progress to taking escalated calls and complaints in line with So Energy procedures
• Providing first class customer service
• Working with different parts of the business to resolve issues
Qualities we're looking for:
• You will either have graduated having gained a 2:1 degree
• You will have achieved at least BBB in your best three A Level results (or similar)
• Strong analytic and numeric skills
• Great oral and written communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to work for innovative company changing an old industry
• Rapid career advancement prospects
• Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Part of an energetic and professional team
• Comprehensive training
• Ongoing support and development
• Free breakfast
• Excellent transport links
• Great reward and recognition
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
competitive Coventry, West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
competitive Nottingham, East Midlands ASAP
competitive South East, Southampton, Croydon, Milton Keynes ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South West, Newcastle upon Tyne, London, The East, North West, North East, Swindon, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Ipswich Ongoing
£22,500 to £25,000 plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£25,000 East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£25,000 London ASAP
£25,000 Wales, North West ASAP
£25,000 London, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East ASAP
£25,000 South West ASAP
£40000 to 50000 per annum, benefits London ASAP