EMEA Business Development Assistant | £20k | Advertising Platform | London
- £20,000 (per annum)
- Apply by:
- 5th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
This client is a world-leading programmatic and interactive mobile
advertising platform, providing global advertisers and developers with
innovative, ultimate experiences and efficient programmatic interactive
advertising and monetization solutions.This is a 3 month paid
internship. Salary: £20k pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
We're looking for a talented individual to join to us to help us grow our publisher recruitment activity and strategy. Duties will include: -
• Defining a list of targeted mobile app publishers/developers.
• Creating and maintaining a pipeline of potential EMEA clients
• Working with the Supply and Demand BD team on daily tasks
• Communication through email, Skype, phone calls and WeChat etc.
• Developing proposals and updating media kits
The ideal intern's personality and qualifications:
• Confident and self-driven
• Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills
• An interest in tech/advertising is preferred but not a must!
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Opportunities to attend international conferences
• Annual trips abroad. The team recently went to China for a week!
• Regular company events and socials
• Good office buzz and great working environment with a small team who has a wealth of experience.
• Central location near Exmouth Market
Sign up for job alerts - its free