Electrical Design Engineer - Solar Energy
We are a growing renewable energy company speacialising in Solar PV and Battery Storage systems based in Northamptonshire. We have an opening within our team for an Electrical Design Engineer. As an Electrical Design Engineer you will provide design services and technical expertise delivering detailed designs, working on a wide variety of large scale projects including Solar PV and Battery Systems.
The role includes providing electrical calculations, surveying, shading analysis, and PV Syst modelling to produce designs for a range of Solar PV and Battery installations
- Provide conceptual designs, yield forecasts and financial forecasts.
- Carry out site surveys and feasibility assessments.
- Develop cost effective design and engineering solutions delivering complete design packages for project proposals and tenders.
- Produce technical specifications and drawings using AutoCAD.
- Liaise with DNO and ICPs
- Comply with all H&S and quality systems.
- Operate within the companies Construction Design Management procedures
- Provide advice and support during the construction phase.
Must be degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline or the equivalent working experience.
Must have experience with electrical wiring design and yield calculation.
Some experience with renewable generation would be advantageous.
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience plus bonus with salary review
Hours: Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:30.
Start Date: ASAP
ROC Energy Limited
ROC Energy specialises in large-scale solar parks and commercial projects in the UK and worldwide.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :electrical design engineer solar energy roc limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
KPMG 2021 Technology & Engineering Graduate Programmes
South West, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Machine Learning Engineer – Graduate Programme
£32,000 (increasing to £40k afer one year)
Technology Graduate Trainee - Immediate Start
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required)
EY Assurance Graduate Programmes (The Midlands) - September 2021 intake
Competitive starting annual salary
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham
Technology Consulting and Assurance Junior Consultant
West Midlands, Birmingham