Eight-week Summer Internship 2019 - FDM Group
- Competitive plus benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 28th January 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
Make the most of your summer
As you start to think about your future career after university, why not gain some invaluable experience working within the world’s fastest growing industry - technology. FDM is currently looking for analytical, creative and most importantly, passionate undergraduates who are eager to climb up the ladder quickly to join our Summer Internship Programme. Join us for an unforgettable eight weeks.
Operating in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia-Pacific, FDM is the UK’s leading IT graduate employer and a FTSE 250 company. In 2018 alone, we have launched the IT and business careers of more than 800 graduates through our award-winning FDM Graduate Programme. Our Summer Internship Programme provides the perfect taster to working life, equipping you with the skills and experience you will need in the future. Our applications are now open so don’t miss this opportunity and apply now!
Whether you’re thinking about a career in technology or exploring wider
business operations, we offer a diverse range of internships across both
business and technical environments including:
• Marketing (Business Role)
• Sales (Business Role)
• HR (Business Role)
• Technical Business Intelligence (Technical Role)
• Technical Academy Team (Technical Role)
Plus further business and technical roles dependent on company needs!
What does an FDM summer internship look like?
As an intern, you’ll be getting stuck into real business projects from day one, that’s right, absolutely no tea-making. From improving company technology, to developing new operating processes to creating creative campaigns, FDM’s summer internship allows you to have a real impact on the company. Not only will you gain exposure into how a successful and expanding global business operates, you will also be able to develop your interpersonal skills in a commercial environment. Furthermore, joining us for a summer internship will greatly improve your chances of being fast-tracked onto our Graduate Programme after your degree.
Check out what some previous summer interns have to say about their experience and learn more here
• Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• An undergraduate in your second year (or third year if you're on a four-year course)
• Ideally a relevant degree for each role or a demonstrable interest in the role
• Demonstrable interest in business and technology with a drive to build a successful career
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
Salary: £18,000 per annum (£16,000 per annum outside of London) over an eight-week period.
Duration: eight weeks (17th June – 9th August 2019).
Available start date: Monday 17th June 2019
Sign up for job alerts - its free