Education Recruitment Consultant - Graduates Needed!
- Up to £23000 per annum + benefits + OTE + bonus
- 19th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Like the idea of working with teachers but don't want a teacher's salary? Try education recruitment!
The Role: Education Recruitment Consultant - Graduates Needed!
Salary: £23,000 base, £35,000 OTE
Location: London - Central
Start Date: January 2020
Benefits of the graduate education recruitment consultant role:
- Competitive salary of £23,000 which rises with every promotion! Opportunity for multiple promotions in your first year
- £35,000 OTE in your first year, this means hit your targets and you will take that much home in your first year
- Uncapped commission structure, this means earning potential over your OTE for those who put the work in
- Fast and target-based progression scheme, potential for 2+ promotions in your first 12 months
- Kitted out offices located in central London overlooking the Thames
- Great level of training and support received from working alongside professionals with years of experience in the industry
- Fast paced and sociable office environment often found down the pub after work!
- 50/50 male to female employee ratio
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- Free gym membership and fitness classes
What they do:
Having been established in 1996 they have managed to propel themselves to market leaders in the education recruitment sector with hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have signed up to them to help find work in classrooms in the UK.
As one of the longest standing education recruitment companies they have opened offices located all over the UK including London, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol. Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their London office with multiple highly driven graduates.
- A great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career in Recruitment Consultancy within a massive company
- You will be networking and placing education professionals into both permanent and temporary roles within schools across the UK
- Communicating with key decision makers in schools to ensure they receive great candidates to accommodate their needs
- A recent graduate from any degree discipline
- Strong work ethic since the role is heavily incentivised for hard workers
- No previous experience is required
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Robert Castle at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Graduate Fasttrack is a boutique consultancy exclusively placing only the highest calibre of graduates within an elite selection of employers in London and parts of the UK.
Graduate Fasttrack Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
There was an initial phone interview, which I wasn't aware of as I only rang back for further details. It was a graduate recruitment member of their team and lasted about...
Sign up for job alerts - its free