|Salary:||competitive + benefits + part-time + share scheme + salary review|
|Sectors:||Computing & IT, Internet & Digital Media, Research & Analysis|
Majestic Wines are the largest wine specialist in the UK with over 200 stores, as well as a very significant online presence, and megastores in France.
Following the merger between Naked Wines and Majestic, Rowan Gormley (Founder of Naked Wines and Chief Executive of the enlarged group), has set the wheels in motion of transforming the business into a new kind of retailer – a retailer that is loved by customers, loved by suppliers and loved by shareholders.
This transformation is brought to life by our talented team at the Support Centre, Watford, which houses all departments working behind the scenes such as People, Customer, IT, Transformation, Finance and Supply Chain.
Majestic has just launched a new website and ecommerce is increasingly becoming a key are of our business. Therefore this role will be key in defining and outlining the anaylsis and success of our online business.
Reporting to the Customer Analytics Manager, this position will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing analysis of website and mobile analytics to support the digital development and commercial strategy.
You will be an expert in Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimisation experience would be good to have, but not critical. Most importantly you’ll have a highly analytical mind that wants the opportunity to make important changes to the business in an agile and dynamic team. Your recommendations would be highly valued and would be implemented straight away, so it’s a great position to make a lasting impact on the direction of the company. Furthermore, we have access to a wide range of quality data, coupled with a world class database that we have developed continuously over the past 15 years. You will also work with Tableau, Content Square and R.
KPIs & Responsibilities:
• Manage ongoing online metrics for weekly, monthly & Annual reporting & KPIs
• Identifying website development opportunities to meet commercial objectives
• Forecasting and ongoing budgeting analysis for online
• Implemented new customer lifetime value metrics for online that integrate with multi-channel single customer view
• Manage programme of online multivariate and a/b testing
• Impacted and improved web UI through advice on best practice, and analytics led testing
• Increased self service on data / analytics across ecommerce and marketing teams
• Strategic planning for the use of digital analytics data to maximise performance of websites, mobile and app.
• Maintenance and ongoing development of management dashboards and ad-hoc reporting for ecommerce and multi-channel marketing
• Working with colleagues within ecommerce and marketing to proactively identify optimisation opportunities to the customer journey
• Working with colleagues within ecommerce and marketing to address optimisation of internal processes
• Managing SEO channel and relationship with consultant and executing any changes necessary.
• Implementing tagging and tracking requirements
• Assisting the broader business with analytical projects
Knowledge and Skills
• Online B2C retail (ideally client side).
• An understanding of all the important industry KPIs.
• Expert in interpreting web analytics data on a day-to-day basis utilising Google Analytics and Excel
• Experience in SQL would be a bonus
• Experience accessing core databases and manipulating datasets to make customer data available to all.
• Experience deploying tagging frameworks and implementing tagging and tracking requirements from the wider team.
• Experience implementing multi-variate testing programmes.
• A solid understanding of web and app UI best practice and usability.
• A thorough grasp of the mechanics of key online marketing channels: paid search, SEO, affiliate, CRM.
• Communication skills and adaptability to bring new ideas but to marry them to the needs of Majestic's business and brand.
What you'll get...
Salary: Starting salary of £40,000, plus bonuses
Benefits: Contributory pension, life assurance x 3 salary, freeshares/LTIP, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, 20% staff discount, free wine, free lunch provided each day.
No agencies please.
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Chichester ASAP
£23,627 plus Bonus South East, Camberley ASAP
£23,627 plus Bonus South East, Dorking ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus South East, Oxford ASAP
£20,248 plus Bonus London, Esher, Claygate ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 12-Mar-2018
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits London 3-Apr-2018
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Kings Cross ASAP
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London