- £26000 to £32000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits
- 19th June 2020
- Start date:
- June 2020
All about us...
We are an exciting and rapidly growing company that has built a portfolio of six home appliance, sports and outdoor and personal care consumer brands. We are a multi-channel retailer selling online via our own brand websites & online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. We are continually bringing new products to market as well as exploring new marketplaces and geographies. We currently sell our products across Europe, North America and Japan.
When you come in to work…
There is rarely a typical day. Given our rapid expansion there are constantly new challenges to overcome.
You will be working closely with a diverse, enthusiastic and talented team as part of our growing ecommerce team. Your focus will be on assisting the ecommerce manager in expanding and optimising our global ecommerce portfolio.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager to deliver and shape our global E-commerce strategy.
- Manage the website content, customer journey and product merchandising, including but not limited to: Promotions, Pricing, Product Descriptors, Product Imagery, Campaigns, Checkout Process, Automated Emails & Landing Pages.
- Work with our web development agency to Identify, brief, test, deliver and measure the impact of key development tasks to further the performance of our websites.
- Manage the delivery of digital marketing campaigns to deliver positive ROI, ensuring site traffic is optimised and converted - including, but not limited to, PPC, SEO, marketing automation, social marketing and email marketing.
- Monitor PPC advertising campaigns and research keyword mining.
- Work with our operations team to maintain and expand our post purchase service offering including our global delivery and returns services.
- Utilise a range of data analytics tools and reports to monitor core business KPIs and to identify future improvements to our websites and marketing initiatives.
- Work alongside key stakeholders across operations, product development and customer service to deliver improvements that enhance the customer experience and drive revenue.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who is…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as numerical proficiency.
- Commercially minded with a passion for e-commerce and selling online. Experience working within an ecommerce environment or marketplace would be advantageous.
- Have a keen interest in online marketing including PPC, SEO, Social Marketing & Affiliates.
- A good understanding of web optimisation, conversion rate optimisation and merchandising.
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset - able to take insights from analytics platforms and report, present and propose future strategies.
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced and scaling environment, with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
You want to work for us because…
We are a small fast-growing company listed number #7 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2018, #11 in 2019. Over the past year we have grown from a team of 12 to 27 people. As we grow, we are committed to maintaining a lean company that can make decisions in seconds without corporate hierarchy. From day one you will be given meaningful tasks with real responsibilities. This will provide you with the chance to leave your mark and make a difference to a very exciting company from day one. By working in a passionate, hardworking and dedicated young team you will learn a wealth of business skills and have the opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects helping to fast track your career.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free