Early Diversity Internship Programme - Civil Service Fast Stream
- South East, South West, London, The East, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
- 13th November 2019
- Start date:
This award winning internship is available to first-year undergraduates from diverse backgrounds. The 5-day placement in a government department gives you valuable insight and understanding of what it's like to be on the Fast Stream.
If you're interested in a career in the Civil Service, it's an ideal way to learn in a short space of time if we're right for you. It’s also a great foundation for applying to the Summer Diversity Internship Programme (SDIP)
Early Diversity interns get the unique opportunity to shadow Fast Streamers at work and gain a real insight into their role.
The internship includes:
- A series of stimulating corporate networking and social events.
- An assessment survival workshop with all you need to know about applying for graduate vacancies.
- An allocated Fast Stream buddy.
- An opening and closing reception attended by high-profile speakers, such as Civil Service diversity champions and inspirational external figures.
For this programme, we only accept applications from students who are
from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background, or who are disabled,
or socially or economically disadvantaged.
Click below to apply today!
Civil Service Fast Stream
The Civil Service is one of the largest employers in the UK. We support the government of the day to implement their policies and deliver high quality services to the public.
Civil Service Fast Stream Interview Reviews
14 February 2018
The INTERVIEW itself was one on one and competency-based. It lasted 40 minutes. Questions included one on my present employment, one on what attracted me to a civil service...
22 February 2017
The video interview took place after successful online tests. The interview was based around the civil service key competencies asking for evidence of leadership, collaborating...
30 July 2015
After applying online I completed several psychometric tests, including verbal and numeracy. Following this I completed an E-tray exercise where you given a fake email account...
Sign up for job alerts - its free