Early Diversity Internship Programme - Civil Service Fast Stream
- South East, South West, London, The East, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
- Apply by:
- 13th November 2019
- Start date:
This award winning internship is available to first-year undergraduates from diverse backgrounds. The 5-day placement in a government department gives you valuable insight and understanding of what it's like to be on the Fast Stream.
If you're interested in a career in the Civil Service, it's an ideal way to learn in a short space of time if we're right for you. It’s also a great foundation for applying to the Summer Diversity Internship Programme (SDIP)
Early Diversity interns get the unique opportunity to shadow Fast Streamers at work and gain a real insight into their role.
The internship includes:
- A series of stimulating corporate networking and social events.
- An assessment survival workshop with all you need to know about applying for graduate vacancies.
- An allocated Fast Stream buddy.
- An opening and closing reception attended by high-profile speakers, such as Civil Service diversity champions and inspirational external figures.
For this programme, we only accept applications from students who are
from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic background, or who are disabled,
or socially or economically disadvantaged.
Click below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free