Dutch or German Speaking Graduate Sales Development Represen
- £28.5k basic + £22k OTE (Uncapped) negotiable depending on experience plus OTE
- South East, Reading
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Dutch or German Graduate Sales Development Representative
£28.5k basic + £22k OTE (Uncapped)
Celsius Graduate Recruitment are on the hunt for a switched-on, career-driven Dutch or German speaking graduate who is looking to embark upon a lucrative career for our ‘best of breed’, multi-award winning client in Theale. Our client has backing from 5 serial entrepreneurs and is a global organisation with offices located around the world.
As a Dutch or German Speaking Graduate Sales Development Representative, you can expect:
• A very structured career progression path which can (and has) led to top achievers earning six figure salaries in around 12-18 months;
• Fantastic commission structure from day one;
• Incremental pay rises - £1300 increase every quarter if you are on target (serious money to me made for high-flyers);
• Work for a company that has no competitors;
• A work hard, play hard environment.
Established only in 2010, this exceptional company have won: Cloud Company of the Year 2016, Best in Biz Award 2016 and Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500 and a whole heap more! Their solution is a critical disaster recovery tool for Fortune 100 companies, hospitals, museums, colleges, institutions (pretty much every sector). In short, this magnificent solution helps other organisation bring back all of their business critical information that could be lost in the event of a disaster.
To apply for this Dutch or German Speaking Graduate Sales Development Representative role, you must be/have:
• Fluency in English;
• Fluency in Dutch or German;
• Self-motivated, driven, high-energy, competitive, ability to deal with objections, as well as an attention to detail;
• A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message;
• Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
We are looking for success driven individuals to work for our elite client based in Theale. If you believe this is you, then get in touch today! 0203 693 8202 or send your CV to apply.
Sign up for job alerts - its free