Digital & Technology Solutions Graduate - Airbus
- £27,000, plus a welcome payment of £2,000
- Apply by:
- 18th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates with the opportunity to master managerial and technical skills, over the 2/3 year period it combines rational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one, you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business areas and even with customers and suppliers. This along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career following the programmes conclusion.
This role will be based in Broughton (must be flexible) and will receive the full Airbus UK Graduate programme benefit package including an annual salary of £27,000.00 per year - plus a welcome payment of £2,000.00
- Responsible for designing and developing IT products Builds /
assembles high-quality code on both COTS or custom built applications to
fulfil a defined purpose.
- Keeps up-to-date with new and emerging technologies including ability autonomously develop POCs and to contribute future I strategies.
- Possesses a good knowledge of Full Stack development and have the agility to transition between front/back end technologies.
- Engages in all phases of the product development (DevOps mind-set) to keep the Airbus IT landscape running smoothly,reliably, and efficiently.
- To work closely with customers in line with Agile/ DeveOps ways of working (E.g. gathering requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, managing a project timeline)
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, test and integration of products.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Educated to either degree level (2:1 or above) or MSc or equivalent within one the following disciplines;
• Software Engineering / Development
• Digital & Technology Solutions
• Computer Systems
• Data Science
• Digital & Technology Solutions
• Data Analytics
• API development
• Required skills:
• Knowledge of C++, Python, Java preferred
• Knowledge of software development
• Work experience / Placement preferred
Please demonstrate your wider interest in the aerospace industry, digital technology and motivation for this Graduate position with a cover letter and CV.
Please note applications close 11th November 2018.
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email Graduates@airbus.com. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Sign up for job alerts - its free