|Salary:||£15,600 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
A fintech start-up looking to disrupt the financial services industry through a tech led lead generation platform which connects potential customers with lenders in real time through a cutting-edge affiliate platform. Backed by one of the UK's best known private equity groups this company is well supported and an exciting fintech start-up to join.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,300 per month with the
intention of converting to a permanent job paying £20,000 - £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Digital Marketing Intern to help deliver the marketing strategy and as such quickly develop your experience and knowledge of modern day marketing techniques making this a great internship for a recent graduate looking to kick start their career in this space.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Research and write copy for the company website, social media channels and content marketing strategy.
• Learn about web copy management and its importance from a marketing perspective.
• Learn about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques, researching keyword search volumes in association with specific industry and target audience.
• Learn about building strong google rankings and SEO presence around desired keyword search terms.
• Help write scripts for marketing promotional videos in line with company targets.
• Work with the company graphic designer on new brainstorming new visual and editorial marketing content.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, preferred subjects are those involving written English work.
• Prior experience in marketing or content/ copy writing would be a bonus.
• Keen to develop experience in digital marketing and SEO.
• Good knowledge of all major social media channels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Prior experience using Google Analytics would be a bonus.
• Excited by the prospect of working for a fintech start-up that is disrupting the financial services industry through the application of innovative technology.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
• Really sharp and "switched on" individuals.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work with an amazingly talented team including the CTO who used to be the CTO of Vodafone.
• Working for a company backed by one of the UK's largest Private Equity groups you will gain contacts with this group which will be amazing for your future career development.
• Learn huge amounts about the future of financial services and how existing processes within finance and banking are changing through technology and be involved with a company implementing these changes.
• As one of the early team members you will benefit from this as the company grow and develop, meaning you will be fast tracked through the business.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 4-Jun-2018
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 16-Jul-2018
£22000.00 to £28000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP