|Salary:||£18,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Our client are a specialist Apple solution provider that sells market-leading systems into Retail & Hospitality businesses across the UK.
This is a graduate job paying £18,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Digital Marketing Executive responsible for continuing to build the chain's brand awareness, targeting customers looking for local support with their Apple products and using digital channels to drive traffic to the company website. This is a brilliant entry level position for a recent graduate looking to develop knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Develop a strong understanding of the company's range of products and service along with how these compare with others in the market.
• Help create intelligent content that positions the company in the marketplace.
• Refine the marketing calendar to identify relevant trade events and industry changes.
• When the company attend exhibitions or run events you will help plan and drive attendance.
• Write press releases and drive press engagement.
• Measure and report on marketing and social media metrics to identify growth opportunities.
• Drive traffic to the website through social media campaigns.
• Help plan, launch and manage company events designed to increase brand awareness amongst target audiences.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A strong desire to work within digital marketing.
• Any previous experience or education in marketing would be beneficial.
• A clear and concise writing style.
• Basic knowledge of InDesign (for creating PDFs), HTML / CSS is highly regarded.
• Knowledge of WordPress, marketing KPIs, B2B buying process and SaaS marketing best practices would be beneficial.
• Some understanding of sales funnels and customer journeys.
• You'll be hungry to learn new concepts and stay up to date with the latest and greatest technology.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• You would be working in a fast paced dynamic environment for one of
the leading Apple solution providers in the UK
• If hard work, success and fun sounds good to you, then this could be the place for you to thrive.
• The opportunity to gain experience in a high-quality fast-paced, fun working environment.
• Generous staff discount scheme.
£15,600 (per annum) London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£29,000 + benefits London ASAP
£26000 to £35000 per annum plus OTE London 5-Mar-2018
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid plus share scheme North West ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP