|Salary:||£21,000 depending on experience|
|Location:||London, Northwood, Moor Park|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
Emotio is a fun, friendly & creative digital agency with over 20 years of experience in delivering successful marketing, design, and web development services. We are looking for a talented & ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join our team!
Our Digital Marketing Executive role is ideal for someone with a strong interest in search advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, and other forms of digital marketing. You will be responsible for planning & delivering marketing campaigns for Emotio & our clients. Working closely with Senior Management and the rest of the team, you will learn to conduct research, analysis, implementation, and reporting of marketing campaigns.
You will be required to liaise with suppliers and clients, maintaining a productive and cost-effective relationship. You will also be expected to keep Senior Management Team advised on the status of campaigns and provide early notice of any potential hurdles that need to be overcome or requirements to re-evaluate campaign strategies.
The successful candidate will eventually be responsible for overseeing and managing the delivery of marketing campaigns. Emotio will train you to become a specialist in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Adwords, paid and organic social media & email marketing.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• This would be an ideal role for a Marketing Graduate or someone with
previous Digital Marketing experience
• Strong interest in Google Adwords
• Interest in business marketing B2B and B2C
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced office setting
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software
• Proficiency in English with a good numerical ability
• Liaise and ensure good communication with other business areas,
suppliers and clients
• Promote the brand values of the organisation through the contribution of quality work and a high level of customer service.
• Required to successfully employ a wide range of marketing tactics as above
• Any other duties as necessary
Do you think you’ll be a good candidate for this role? Apply today.
To find out more about Emotio, Click Here
£21000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London 16-Apr-2018
£22000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London 26-Mar-2018
£21000 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£22000.00 to £25000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£24000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits London