|Salary:||Start: £15k + re. part time or experience negotiable depending on experience + benefits + part-time|
|Location:||West Midlands, Birmingham|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Food & Drink & Catering|
We are looking for a hands-on digital marketing assistant to join our in-house marketing team. You should be able to draft copy and assist in creating content for social media, blogs, emailers as well adding data and content onto our ecommerce sites.
We require someone who is extremely proficient in Adobe Photoshop to be able to create imagery content, edit banners etc. with experience in Mailchimp (or similar) emailer software using their own templates and any SEO and video editing experience will give you an added advantage!
The Champagne Company is a Champagne retailer supplying customers who buy premium champagnes, wines and spirits online and customers within the on trade (wholesale - bars and restaurants) The Champagne Company are the leading UK Independent retailer of several large Champagne brands as well as the only Krug Ambassade Online retailer in the world. The position of Online Orders Assistant will be based at our offices in Birmingham.
You will work closely with the ecommerce Marketing Director on
content and marketing strategy and need to:
• Have excellent IT Skills and creative ideas,
• Able to use marketing software applications; Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Mailchimp etc..
• Creative, grammatically correct copywriting,
• Social media savvy for Instagram, Twitter etc..
• Knowledge of and an interest in wines / spirits.
• Excellent time keeping.
• Able to use own initiative and work well within a team environment.
• Supportive - demonstrating loyalty and commitment to colleagues and customers.
• Enthusiastic, proactive - anticipate problems and show initiative for generating new ideas to improve results.
• Flexible - willing to undertake a range of tasks for the effective running of the department/business and to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks.
Ability to progress within the department to a senior marketing role.
Click the apply now button below.
£16,000+ dependent on experience negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus plus part-time West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£21000.00 to £22500 per annum depending on experience plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits West Midlands, Redditch ASAP
Up to £22000.00 per annum plus benefits plus Bonus Central 20-Dec-2017
Up to £25000 per annum plus OTE Nationwide 2-Jan-2018
competitive South East, Watford, London, West Midlands, Leeds, Southampton, Yorkshire, Birmingham 1-Jul-2018
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP