|Salary:||Start: £15k + re. part time or experience negotiable depending on experience + benefits + part-time|
|Location:||West Midlands, Birmingham|
|Sectors:||Advertising & PR, Internet & Digital Media, Marketing, Food & Drink & Catering|
We are looking for a hands-on digital marketing assistant to join our in-house marketing team. You should be able to draft copy and assist in creating content for social media, blogs, emailers as well adding data and content onto our ecommerce sites.
We require someone who is extremely proficient in Adobe Photoshop to be able to create imagery content, edit banners etc. with experience in Mailchimp (or similar) emailer software using their own templates and any SEO and video editing experience will give you an added advantage!
The Champagne Company is a Champagne retailer supplying customers who buy premium champagnes, wines and spirits online and customers within the on trade (wholesale - bars and restaurants) The Champagne Company are the leading UK Independent retailer of several large Champagne brands as well as the only Krug Ambassade Online retailer in the world. The position of Online Orders Assistant will be based at our offices in Birmingham.
You will work closely with the ecommerce Marketing Director on
content and marketing strategy and need to:
• Have excellent IT Skills and creative ideas,
• Able to use marketing software applications; Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Mailchimp etc..
• Creative, grammatically correct copywriting,
• Social media savvy for Instagram, Twitter etc..
• Knowledge of and an interest in wines / spirits.
• Excellent time keeping.
• Able to use own initiative and work well within a team environment.
• Supportive - demonstrating loyalty and commitment to colleagues and customers.
• Enthusiastic, proactive - anticipate problems and show initiative for generating new ideas to improve results.
• Flexible - willing to undertake a range of tasks for the effective running of the department/business and to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks.
Ability to progress within the department to a senior marketing role.
Click the apply now button below.
Up to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE London 11-Jun-2018
£22 to £24k + OTE + Company Car plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£25000 to £26000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP